The conference accepts original papers, including abstracts and full papers that have not been published elsewhere. All papers presented on the 2nd ICMedH 2022 are original research papers and will be reviewed through blind peer-review based on authenticity, contribution, relevance, clarity, and presentation performance. The selected full paper will be published in a proceeding, processed for Scopus or Web of Science indexation. Alternatively, the unselected paper will be published in the ISBN's proceeding.
KnowledgE (for selected papers)
ISBN Proceeding (unselected papers)
The benefits of this activity are:
- As a contribution for the governments, stakeholders, and decision-makers in terms of data and findings, which are expected to be used as references and input for sustainable Indonesian development, especially in the education and clinical field
- Increasing collaboration between researchers from various universities, both national and internationally
- Improving the number of high-quality publications from scientists and academia.
Aims and Purposes
The objectives of this international conference are:
- To collect findings by national and international researchers so that they are published in scientific forums.
- To expand scientific information networks.
- Publish the findings of researchers and service providers in the recognizable international indexed proceedings